Our aim is to meet the educational needs of many people as possible at the Creche, Nursery / Primary, Secondary and Advanced school levels, irrespective of their intellectual ability, creed, kinship, age or national origin.
Our vision is to become a college having a modern, spacious, and attractive environment where the highest quality of primary, secondary and tertiary education will be offered to pupils and students through the use of state-of the-art facilities and equipment and with excellence as our guiding principle. students experience success every day.
The purpose of the College is:
- To provide the students with the opportunity of acquiring the right sense of values and attitudes.
- To provide the students with the tools necessary for both present and future educational challenges.
- To guide them towards becoming resourceful and independent in life.
- To inculcate in them national consciousness and awareness.
- To train their minds towards the understanding of the world around them.
- To promote national unity by admitting students from different socio-cultural and religious backgrounds.
- To provide them with tools to achieve both mental and physical skills, abilities and competencies necessary for the continuation and healthy growth of the community.
- To help them develop personal initiatives.
Admission of students into Primary 1 – 6 is by placement test while Junior Secondary (JS) 1 and Senior Secondary (SS) 1 of the college is through its National Common Entrance Examination.
For admission into JS 1, candidates must possess the Primary School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) while those seeking admission into SS 1 must possess the Junior Secondary Certificate (JSC).
The schoolâ€™s National Common Entrance Examination is held in April, while the Supplementary Entrance Examination is held in June, every year.
Candidates living in and around Warri can either download fill and take along the application form to the administrative office or come to the Administrative office to purchase the Admission Form while those living very far away can apply on-line.
Delta Careers College was founded on November 21, 1979.
The College is a mixed school. That is, it is for boys and girls.
The college is a private school, established and owned by Mr. E. E. Ukeredi, a Nigerian and foremost educationist born and trained in Ghana.
The school is blessed with highly qualified, experienced and dedicated members of staff.
The school operates a Nigerian and British based Curriculum.
Though science oriented, the school runs a comprehensive programme that embraces science, arts, social science, technical and vocational subjects.
The school has world class hostel facilities for boys and girls. The hostels are fitted with air-conditions, while the bathrooms have water heater and some other facilities.
The school is unique in many ways, the most important being academic excellence, rich curriculum, moral discipline and the beautiful environment.
There are 25 â€“ 30 students per class .
The schoolâ€™s rate of success in external examinations right from inception has been between 75% – 100%.
The school provides transport service to all interested students at very moderate cost per term.