Delta Careers Limited a corporate Educational organization based in Warri, Delta State Nigeria. Delta Careers College is a highly qualitative, Unique and result-oriented educational institution that accepts students from various backgrounds and helps them to achieve their life goals through its student-centred and examination-inclined programmes. Since the inception of the College, her students have performed excellently both in the junior and Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations and other Advanced Studies. This success is however, attributed to its enormous human and material resources
The noble objectives of the college are designed as follows:
- To provide students with the opportunity of acquiring the right sense of values and attitudes.
- To inculcate in them national consciousness and awareness.
- To help them develop personal initiatives.
- To help them acquire both mental and physical skills, abilities and competencies necessary for the continuation and Healthy growth of the community.
- To promote national unity by admitting students from different socio-cultural and religious backgrounds.
- To guide students towards becoming resourceful and independent in life.
Prize Giving Day
The Graduation ceremony of the senior secondary 3 class and the basic 3 class.
- Must have taken and passed the National Common or Supplementary Entrance Examination for admission into JS 1.
- For admission into JS 1, candidates must possess the Primary School Leaving Certificate while those seeking admission into SS 1 must possess the Junior Secondary Certificate.
- Admission into other classes is also through written and oral exams. Every successful candidate at both the written and oral exams is issued with a letter of admission.
- Copy of the student Birth Certificate.
- All admitted students are required to submit photocopies of their previous results, Transfer Certificate and four (4) recent passport photos